I’ll admit it, I encourage a lot of reflection and introspection here on Glamorously You! I love talking about the magic that can happen with a little positivity and self-love, but I recognize that can get a little too heavy sometimes. Who wants to evaluate their entire lives every time they open up their notebook? Not me!
That’s why I put my creative hat on and came up with these 10 journal activities that won’t cause you to second guess every decision you’ve ever made! They are simple, creative, and fun 🙂
- Create a list of your favorite fonts. Then try replicating them by hand!
- Write out the alphabet and think of a word that describes your personality for each letter.
- Draw your head and fill it with the words and images that are currently in it.
- Draw your heart and fill it with the words and images that are currently in it.
- Create a new letter in the alphabet. What does it look like? What does it sound like? Does it have any funny rules when using it? Like how y is sometimes a vowel or how ph makes an f sound.
- Who do you think you were in a past life? Talk about it.
- Describe your all-time favorite place to an alien with no knowledge of earth or human life.
- If you were an artist, what kind of art would you create? If you are an artist (I envy you!), then think about something you can’t do, like play music or design clothes, and imagine what you would create.
- What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?
- Write a synopsis for a movie that you have never seen. Then watch the movie and see how close you got!
Pin this post!
For more fun journal activities and prompts like these, sign up for my weekly newsletter down below!