Happy March and Happy Women’s History Month! This is a special month for women and a time to appreciate the achievements we have made throughout history. I am very grateful that I have been able to receive a college education and have the opportunity to pursue my own happiness and success. It was the amazing women that came before me who paved the way for that.
But we women still have a long way to go! From the fight for equal pay to the Time’s Up and #MeToo movements, the issues we face as women are still very relevant. That is why we must remain empowered and hopeful that we can continue making change so that our future generations can one day write blog posts thanking us!
Journaling is a fantastic source of reflection and inspiration, which is why I wanted to share these prompts with you this month. Celebrate Women’s History Month with me by cracking open your journal and enjoying these 20 empowering journal prompts for women!
- When do you feel most empowered?
- What makes you proud to be a woman?
- Describe your biggest female role model.
- What about her inspires you?
- If you could have lunch with her, what would you want to talk about?
- Who is your favorite female artist?
- What is your favorite female-led/female-created piece of art (movie, book, painting, etc.)?
- What does Women’s History Month mean to you?
- What is your favorite historical female achievement? Why?
- What female achievement would you like to see made during your lifetime?
- What does the Time’s Up/#MeToo movement mean to you?
- What is one thing you wish more people recognized about women?
- What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
- What has been your all-time proudest moment/achievement?
- What was the last big achievement you made? How did it make you feel?
- Think about the woman you aim to be. Describe her in 5 words.
- What would you consider to be your best quality?
- What is your favorite part about being a woman?
- When was the first time you felt truly confident in yourself?
- What does female empowerment mean to you?
When we feel empowered as individuals, it inspires those around us to feel empowered too. And we know what happens when women come together – things get done! It may not take a day, but history shows us that we have an incredible power to get our messages across and our voices heard. Take time this month to reflect on the women of our past and what kind of woman you can be for our future!
Pin this post!