Back in April, I published the first set of fun journal activities for when you’re sick of reflection and introspection to much fanfare! Apparently, you all really love to have fun with your journals every once in a while.
Now I am always listening to your feedback and suggestions, so when you fall in love with something, I take note! That’s why I decided to release 10 MORE fun journal prompts and activities for you.
If you’re an avid journal writer, like me, then these prompts will be fun to throw into your routine every once in awhile. If you’re just starting out, then these will help you get into the groove of journaling! (And if you have absolutely no idea where to start, check out my article on how to start journaling) Enjoy!
- If you had the resources, what bad thing in the world would you eradicate? Think cancer, poverty, animal cruelty, etc.
- What do you think happens after death?
- Describe the taste of a food you’ve never eaten. Is it sweet? Crunchy? Bitter? Try it and see how close you got to the real taste!
- Draw an outline of yourself and fill it with words that describe you. Think about what traits make you uniquely you!
- What’s your favorite number? Why?
- What is one place you wish to see in person?
- List 5 things you love for each of your 5 senses. For example, “I love to look at…”, “I love to listen to…”, “I love the smell of…”, etc.
- List 5 things you don’t like for each of your 5 senses.
- Explain your name. How was it chosen? What does it mean?
- List your life mantras or rules. What philosophies do you live by?
When you’re ready to go back to your regular journaling business, you can check out the rest of my articles on journaling. And if you really want to amp things up, then take my 4-Week Journaling Challenge! It’s guaranteed to transform you into a full-on journalista 🙂
Enter your e-mail below to download the free challenge!
Pin this post!
Which one of these fun journal prompts was your favorite? What do you like to journal about the most? Let me know in the comments!